Job DescriptionAker Solutions' planning department based in Stavanger Norway consists of 30 qualified and experienced planners.
We are now looking for a talented Integration Planner who can strengthen our team for a temporary position in Stavanger.
The contract period will be 02.01.2019 - 30.06.2022
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Update and maintenance of a set of activities in the project activity schedule: In accordance with the defined scope of work breakdown, project milestone dates, Project Execution Model work processes and Client’s and contract requirements
- Make sure to take clear ownership to all plan activities within the planning group and the reporting departments and disciplines
- Consider HSE&Q aspects in the sequencing and duration of activities
- Ensure that approved changes are implemented in plans and forecasts
- Update the set of activities with plan dates from suppliers and sub-contractors
- Contribute to preparation of necessary progress reports
Qualifications and Personal Qualities
- Master or Bachelor of Science/Economics
- Minimum 5 year experience with offshore multidiscipline planning, incl. module hook-up and/ or shut down
- Fluent in Norwegian and English
- Good cooperation skills and a positive mindset
- IT skills: Safran Project (experience with MIPS and TIME is an advantage)