Job DescriptionAker Solutions' Material Technology department based in Stavanger Norway consists of qualified and experienced engineers (materials technology, corrosion protection, insulation, welding).
We are now looking for a Welding engineer - IWE for temporary position in Stavanger.
The contract period will be 01.12.2018 - 31.12.2019
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Perform welding related activities in the engineering phase of detail-projects
- Quality control of work-preparation for prefab and installation
- Establish and maintain welding procedures
- Coordinate with installation resources
Qualifications and Personal Qualities
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering
- Experienced Welding engineer (IWE) with minimum 6 years extensive experience from topside modification projects in the North Sea
- Knowledge in DNVGL-OS-C401 is a benefit
- Software Skills : MIPS and TIME
- Good knowledge of both Norwegian and English