Job DescriptionAker Solutions Technical Safety department based in Stavanger consists of highly qualified Technical Safety Engineers. The engineers are involved in a wide variety of projects ranging from smaller
Front End Studies to Major Modification Projects and various Specialist Services.
We are now looking for a Senior Engineer Technical Safety for temporary position in Stavanger.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Technical safety design and follow-up in modification project, including area classification, escape routes, passive fire protection and safety equipment/plot plans.
- Provide input to safety strategy and barrier management.
Qualifications and Personal Qualities
- Technical education, BSc, MSc or equivalent
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and standards
- Good communication skills written/spoken in both Norwegian and English.
- Good cooperative skills, be proactive towards other disciplines and be able to work independently and in teams.
- Software Skills: SAP, TIME