Minimum 6 month contract with potential for an extension, the successful candidate will be based in Perth and work collaboratively within a project design team, and be involved in the mechanical engineering design for a major iron ore project in WA.
Your responsibilities in the role
- Design of vibrating structures
- Delivery of practical and innovative engineering solutions
- Collaborating across disciplines to deliver sound solutions
- Identify, manage, reduce and eliminate project risks where possible
- Providing up to date knowledge of construction methods and their impact on design
- Maintaining the highest levels of Health and Safety
- Promoting the Company’s Values
- Civil/Structural Engineering Degree
- Minimum 8 years engineering design experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and a practical approach to engineering problems
- Experience in undertaking large scale brownfields projects
- Exposure to Space Gass, Limcon and Strand 7 design software highly regarded
We will only contact candidates who meet the criteria for the role and with the Right to Work in Australia.