Job DescriptionBusiness Systems Analyst – Permanent – London SW1E
Business Systems Analyst Essential:- SAP user experience. Office 365 – SharePoint, Powerapps, etc. Microsoft Azure – this will be required for the Business Systems Analyst to help interface between clients systems and the data repository they connect to. The Business Systems Analyst will support their systems technically, providing setup, configuration, testing, training, and development support on PPM, WellTrak, database management, and overall business systems support.
The Business Systems Analyst is the liaison among the organizational stakeholders, end users, and the technical solution development team. Your goal will be to manage the processes and techniques that will elicit the information needed from the business and its users to facilitate the successful development of a solution. You will be expected to analyse software implementation, including developing business requirements, process design, procurement, testing and implementation support. This person will support our systems technically, providing setup, configuration, testing, training, and development support on PPM, WellTrak, database management, and overall business systems support.
- Understand the structure, relationship, and business rules of the organization
- Identify impacts and linkages to the business strategies, organization and its people, data and systems, business policies and business rules, as well as the physical assets of the business
Business Systems Analyst - Operational
- Model the business (as-is) to the requirements (to-be)
- Perform business analysis activities using a variety of techniques in initiatives of varying scope.
- Define project success and validates requirements
- Manage the concept phase and framing of the project thus supporting and guiding the development of system requirements and preparing business cases
- Quality and timely engagement and delivery of including but not excluding: high level or business requirements, functional and non-functional requirements, detailed requirements, build and development support, support during test and delivery phase and change management.
- Support testing and identify project delivery issues and risks, assist with mitigation strategies
Business Systems Analyst - Relationship management
- Work with the IT Program Manager and/or IT Project Manager during the different phases of the project lifecycle
- Engage stakeholders at various levels; from senior business leaders to technical teams.
- Assist in the professional and technical development of team members
- Coordinate customer responses to capture changes in business requirements
- Provide quality assurance advice to vendors working on system requirements and system integration build deliverables
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK