Analytical Scientist Essential: Analytical Assays. HPLC. Biopharmaceutical. Regulatory. Immediately available.
A role has become available with an international pharmaceutical company who are looking to be introduced to analytical scientists who possess a strong life sciences background and laboratory skills to utilise their expertise and assist in contributing to the cutting edge research being carried out in their Weybridge facilities.
Analytical Scientist Key Responsibilities:
- Carry out HPLC, Karli fisher and various other analytical laboratory techniques confidently and accurately
- Follow SOPs correctly and work following appropriate GLP guidelines
- Keep detailed and structured notes of all laboratory activities, sharing with team members to increase overall team productivity
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Present findings, communicate evaluations with relevant decision makers and vendors
- Transfer knowledge and methodologies developed with the wider team
Analytical Scientist Key Requirements:
- Degree educated or above in life sciences subject
- Demonstrate practical knowledge of carrying out analytical laboratory techniques
- Maintain GLP environment at all times
- Carry out detailed and accurate statistical analysis of data produced
- Desire to learn and scientific curiosity to appreciate the importance of scientific research
- Good organisational skills with excellent verbal and oral communication skills
- Excellent work ethic when working independently and as part of a team
Please contact Syeda Afsana Islam on 0161 942 4060 for more information on rates and applying.
Analytical Scientist – Weybridge – Contract – 12 Months