Job DescriptionTAX FREE Contractual Jop Opportunity has just been made available for an experienced PVV(Static Equipment) Engineer for a major oil and gas project in Qatar by a major operator.
The job holder is in charge of all technical design aspects related to piping / vessels / valves (PVV) items of assigned projects.
The PVV engineer is based in the NOC client''s premises during the duration of pre-FEED project execution, with the potential to move to FEED CTR premises during FEED studies development (Doha).
The Job holder belongs to the engineering team and reports to the Engineering Manager Major Projects and to the integration manager.
To Qualify, candidate must possess the following qualification and experience:
- Qualification: bachelor degree, or equivalent, in mechanical engineering.
- Graduate engineer with a good level of technical understanding of all relevant technical disciplines, with at least 10 years’ experience of PVV engineering on onshore/offshore oil & gas project.
- Strong knowledge in piping components, valves, pressure vessels, PDMS, welding, metallurgy, piping codes (ASME, API, ASTM),
- Offshore experience is preferred,
- Strong knowledge of SIMOPS and brownfield projects,
- Available for mission world-wide,
- Familiar with Total general specifications is a plus,
Interested? Apply now and take advantage of this job opportunity!