Job DescriptionTAX FREE Contractual Jop Opportunity has just been made available for an experienced PVV(Static Equipment) Engineer for a major oil and gas project in Qatar by a major operator.
The PDMS Coordinator is in charge of all technical design aspects related to 3D model development and piping / vessel / valves engineering aspects of assigned projects.
The PDMS coordinator is based in the client's premises during the duration of pre-FEED project execution, with the potential to move to FEED CTR premises during FEED studies development (Doha).
The Job holder belongs to the engineering team and reports to the Engineering Manager Major Projects and to the integration manager.
To Qualify, candidate must possess the following qualification and experience:
- Qualification: Master degree in mechanical engineering,
- Graduate engineer with a good level of technical understanding of all relevant technical disciplines, with at least 10 years’ experience of PVV engineering on onshore/offshore oil & gas project,
- Offshore experience is preferred,
- Good knowledge of industry codes, standards and legislations on SSHE aspect,
- Familiar with 3D model software’s, like E3D, PDMS, SM3D, Navisworks, etc.
Interested? Apply now and take advantage of this job opportunity!