Job DescriptionAre you a Commissioning/Installation Technician with 1+ years’ experience working on wind turbines?
An opportunity has arisen for a Wind Turbine Commissioning/Installation Technician to work for a global giant in the energy sector.
The wind farm is located in QLD - 250 km north-west of Brisbane and is currently looking for your help in completing the site. From this will stem the opportunity to be involved in a very strong pipeline of new wind farm installations going into 2019/2020.
- Accommodation/travel paid
- Live in or FIFO option
- 3:1 or 4:1 roster
- Reviewing start-up and commissioning procedures.
- Ensuring compliance with all site safety regulations.
- Wind turbine installation tasks.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience working in the wind industry.
- Mechanical Trade Qualification.
- Working at Heights and GWO certificates.
We will only contact candidates with the right to work in Australia and with the relevant wind industry experience in Australia, and skills and background for the role.
Click APPLY or contact Tash at NES Global Talent on Tel: 07 3123 4433 for a confidential discussion about the location and other information.