Job DescriptionElectrical Engineering Specialist
- Senior Advisor HVDC technical implementation for greenfield offshore and onshore EPC projects
- Global field Coordination of HVDC technical implementation strategy, plan, solutions, information flow and requirement between client, HVDC supplier, other contractors and client projects.
- Coordinate, arrange Global meeting plan for technical HVDC meeting plan, reviews, standardization and information sharing.
- Arrange, facilitate, perform and follow-up Global reviews and work-shops for HVDC implementation and design requirement.
- Advisor technical follow-up, HVDC strategy, interface requirement and delivery dates
- Perform and complete required documents and data registers
- Interface to client, disciplines, contractors, suppliers, platforms and clients offshore & onshore projects
- In cooperation client, suppliers and contractors ensure standardization, information flow/requirement and coherent integration and design between offshore Platforms and onshore site
- Education Master degree
- Ex course
- FSE Course
- Minimum 15 years’ experience from engineering in offshore projects located on Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Minimum 8 years’ Experience with HVDC technical engineering activities and responsibilities from green field projects to be located on Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Experience and deep knowledge of electrical design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL and IEC
- Detail knowledge of Equinor technical requirements (TRs)