|Job Title:||Automation Specialists|
|Salary:||Competitive Hourly Rate|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Duane|
|Job Published:||November 26, 2018 16:04|
- Update and follow-up Global automation governing documents internal and towards other contractors for offshore platforms, onshore plant and subsea, greenfield and modification.
- Follow up Field Engineering standardization requirements and solutions for automation, systems, SCD design (System Control Diagram) and FS (Function Specification) towards other contractors, offshore, onshore plant and subsea, greenfield and modification.
- Arrange, facilitate, perform and follow-up reviews and work-shops for automation design, SCD and FS solutions and standardization requirement
- Participate in automation system FAT’s
- Coordinate, arrange and input to project plan for review and standardization meeting plan
- Perform and complete engineering documents and data registers
- Update of technical and document data register
- In cooperation with client and contractors ensure standardization and coherent integration and design between offshore platforms, onshore site and subsea
- Education Bachelor degree
- Ex course
- FSE Course
- Minimum 12 years’ experience from automation engineering in green field projects to be located on Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Minimum 8 years’ Experience from automation and SAS system design activities and reviews, including System Control Diagram development, Function Specification, automation design and responsibilities from green field projects to be located on Norwegian Continental Shelf.
- Experience and deep knowledge of automation design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK,
- ATEX, PTIL and IEC
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's