Job DescriptionProcess Operator
NES are currently working with a global Chemical Manufacturing company who are looking to engage with several site based Process Operators to work on a short term contract shift rotation basis.
The candidate should have worked in Process related Industry and previous pilot plant experience is essential.
Scope of duties include:
- Ensure all work satisfies the requirements of company and national regulatory standards.
- Support the commissioning of pilot plant equipment.
- Monitor the condition and performance, and feed and discharge a new equipment item.
- Make changes to process conditions if required.
- Manage activities in compliance with site, company and regulatory requirements.
Our client is looking for the candidates t o start as soon as possible. If you are interested in this position then please contact me on 0161 942 2121.