With a total of 30 staff within their Auckland team they have an energetic, atmosphere throughout the office and are delivering numerous interesting, exciting projects in the Retail, Commercial, Industrial and Defense sectors. They have a collaborative, autonomous working style where they allow their staff the time and space to deliver projects as long as there’s a positive end product.
When they’re not delivering on projects they have an awesome social committee that are planning a new team-bonding event, examples of these have been:
- A pool competition in their own office
- Watching a comedy night
- A mini golf competition
In addition we’re seeking the following attributes:
- A relevant construction related degree would be preferable
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within a Project Management role within a consulting environment
- Proven experience creating and managing long-lasting relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- A high level of raw intellect and emotional intelligence is highly attractive
So if you're seeking to join a company that values their staff, gives them the flexibility to do the job within a dynamic company culture then don't waste time and apply now. Should you want to understand more about this opportunity contact Scott Casey-Wooldridge on 027 559 1570.