We are looking for Turkish National candidates only .
Assist WIS crew in the preparation of coiled tubing pumping operations, and maintenance operations. Service quality, job preparation and safety are key priorities.
• Participates in pre-tour and tool-box meeting with all members of the crew
• Is always fully compliant with the requirements of the QHSE policies, standards, and wears required personal protective equipment (PPE) at all times.
• Completes formal training sessions on QHSE and technical subjects as described by the Training Matrixes for the position.
• Obtains certifications as required for duties assigned.
• Maintains all equipment in good, safe working order according to standards and reports any problem or deviation.
• Works in a safe and conscientious manner to ensure personal safety and the safety of fellow crew members.
• Makes up part of emergency crews performing duties as required by station bill or as otherwise directed.
• Prepare for Rig up and Rig down of equipment.
- Ability to rig up pressure control equipment.
- Ability to select proper tool string with limited supervision.
- Competent to work on pressure control equipment.
- Perform pulling and running tools along with basic tool maintenance.
- Prepare locks, plugs and gas-lift equipment to run into the well.
- Possess knowledge of standard procedure for standard work and safety.
- Ability to run unit under supervision, including, but not limited to drift rung, basic service tools, setting and pulling of plugs.
- Learns quickly and adapts to new problems and situations.
- Is a relentless and versatile learner.
- Pursues everything with energy, drive and a need to finish.
- Is personally committed to continuous improvement.
- Listens and is able to communicate effectively with supervisors and peers.
- Only Turkish national candidates are preferred.