Expect the unexpected in an international engineering role unlike any other! Commissioning Engineers are our client's global masterminds. They ensure that all new vessels are fully operational anywhere in the world. When they’re not doing that, they become super Service Engineers. Debarking wherever demand develops, their technical troubleshooting maximises vessel uptime.
Are you ready to travel the world with our client? You will be responsible for that breath-holding moment when a new ship goes live. You will call on your technical and communication skills to quickly overcome challenges. With customer satisfaction at stake, you will be nothing short of brave in your decision-making. We are looking for innovators, so it’s imperative that you can adapt just as rapidly. You will continuously learn to ensure that your knowledge is at the forefront of technological expertise. This will be driven by your passion for the maritime industry and automation.
- a technical diploma, with an affinity for automation and the ability to work at a Bachelor (HBO) level
- a short history as a seaman, or other experiences in offshore or dredging and a passion for ships
- experience with automation software of equipment
- a willingness to work both inside and outside of Europe on a frequent basis
- the ability to switch between roles, such as foreman, commissioning engineer or troubleshooter
- the ability to act as an ambassador of our company in these roles
- be prepared to familiarise yourself with our equipment via courses or colleagues
- knowledge of PLC and SCADA and a VCA-VOL certificate
- a self-reliant, service- and result-oriented approach, as well as being solution-focused and stress-resistant
- be creative in proposing solutions, and supervising work in accordance with professional and safety requirements
- a strong command of English both written and verbal
Are you interested in this position and are you a EU-Citizen, please apply directly or contact firstname.lastname@example.org / +31651496989 for more information.