You will be involved in specification processes and take care of the design drafts in cooperation with the lead engineer. In addition, you will look after the software implementation, testing and documenting, which gives scope for creativity and using your initiative. You will also support both project engineers and service engineers when issues arise with new and existing software. A flexible attitude is therefore important.
As a software engineer, you will work according to the Agile Scrum process. As a member of the scrum team, you will be involved in ‘sprint planning’ and your progress will be communicated by means of daily stand-up meetings.
To be eligible for this position, you must have the following:
- a HBO or academic level of thinking and professional training
- a good command of the C++ programming language and familiarity with the OO principles
- experience using routine software engineering tools, such as Visual Studio, version management (eg Team Foundation Server), Windows Installer and Doxygen or comparable
- ?software for technical documentation
- the ability to work according to guidelines (coding style and reviewing)
- an enterprising, proactive, hands-on mentality
- excellent communication skill in English and Dutch, both spoken and written (German is an advantage).
Please note, only candidates with valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates. An online assessment and screening can be part of the recruitment process.
Terms of employment
You will be offered a staff position directly with our client based on a full-time role in a highly successful and dynamic organisation in which technology is at the forefront of today’s capabilities. You will have ample opportunity to grow and develop, and your personal qualities and talents will be nurtured. The excellent terms of employment include reimbursement for your travel costs, an annual profit share, a highly beneficial pension scheme, access to appropriate training courses, and no less than 40 days of annual leave.
If you are suitable and interested please apply directly or contact Sander Schuitman at +31708080147 for more information.