- Electrical Specialist is responsible for the delivery of all aspects of Electrical system design and equipment technical and execution definition, selection, and design, including planning for Detailed Design, Procurement, Installation, and Testing / Commissioning.
- Ensures that related technical requirements (e.g. project specifications, data sheets, etc.) developed during FEED fully comply with project requirements. Effectively collaborates and interfaces with Facilities Team and FEED contractor engineers and Operations personnel (as required) to ensure that the Electrical system scope of supply is fully integrated and optimized.
- Provides oversight of the FEED contractor’s, and, as required, Vendor’s and/or Engineering Subcontractor’s production of associated deliverables within project budget and schedule.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in related Electrical engineering discipline.
- 20+ years of closely related professional experience, 10+ years of which should be at the senior project engineering / engineering supervision level with overall responsibility for engineering execution
- Broad and extensive knowledge of:
o Offshore facilities and structures design, construction, and operations
o Engineering administration
Knowledge and/or Experience
• Strong organizational, management, and technical judgment skills
• Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
• Make decisions in the general interest while pursuing business results
• Prepare contingency plans for the unexpected (pro-active, forward-looking)
• Proactively and continuously grow technical expertise in Electrical system engineering disciplines
• Strong leadership, influencing, and interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational, coordination, planning, and interface skills
• Excellent communication skills and ability to read, write, and speak fluent English
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs, Lotus Notes, etc.
• Willing and able to travel as required
Technical and Business Skills
• Broad knowledge of design requirements of Electrical system engineering groups and disciplines
• Execute work in full compliance with the client’s Standards of Business Conduct and Project Management System
• Broad range of experience and skills through related assignments (e.g. project, operations, engineering)
Interested? Apply now and take advantage of this job opportunity!