Mostly working on new build & maintenance projects - start in January 2019 on a permanent basis.
Work well within a team environment of internal project managers, working in a matrix structure reporting to the business line manager and program manager
- Can you direct & manage project delivery from beginning to end.
- You will be responsible for tendering, costing & budgets, ensuring that it is tracked accordingly
- Monitor the site activities quality, compliance and safety
- You will be heavily involved in stakeholder management, including both the clients and the other contractors
- Ideally, you should have 7+ years of Project Management experience in Electrical Projects.
- Tertiary qualifications in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- You should have experience in project delivery , risk, budgeting, cost control, stakeholder management.
- Open to Perth based work and FIFO
If you are interested in the above role please either contact Lee Plant on 08 9426 7400 or press apply now.
All applications are strictly confidential.