Job DescriptionThere will be a commute to Iraq (Site office) Mid 2019 onwards.
- Must come from Operator or top tier oil OFS company.
- Must have been in an IM delivery role in a Capital Project in the past.
- Must have delivered end-to-end on a complex project and/or programme in the past.
- Previous experience in a Data Control role is compulsory.
- Engineering IM domain, data and document control processes and solutions / applications that facilitate them.
- Experience and knowledge of Engineering, Construction, Commissioning software applications, preferably including Hexagon/Intergraph SmartPlant suite and Aveva applications
- Hands-on experience in a project role will be an advantage. Asset Operations experience is also an advantage.
- Experience of working with Engineering Data Warehouse (EDW) systems, together with digitalisation in engineering and construction will be a distinct advantage.
- IT applications and infrastructure solutions common to capital projects.
- International data management standards.
- Typical contracting & procurement processes in Projects (prequalification, invitation to tender and award stages).
- HSSE in Projects (desirable).