Job DescriptionAker Solutions' Structural & Marine department based in Stavanger, Norway consists of well qualified and experienced engineers. We need experienced Structural PDMS Designers who can strengthen our team and support our ambitious growth plans within the market.
We are now looking for a Discipline Engineer - 3D/2D Design for temporary position in Stavanger.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Obtain detailed knowledge of the assigned scope of work
- Contribute to establishment and maintenance of a document development schedule (Level 5) for assigned activities
- Prepare input to discipline reporting in accordance with project routines, for assigned scope of work
- Report any change in scope of work to nearest superior
- Report to Discipline Lead all matters of importance
- Ensure development of functional design solutions, within assigned discipline activities
- Implement corrective actions as necessary / as agreed
- Keep close contact with other disciplines, as required, to secure that chosen design solutions are in accordance with agreement/ common understanding across disciplines for Scope of Work in assigned discipline activities.
Qualifications and Personal Qualities
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- Seek input and problem solver
- Team player
- Train others if necessary
- Software Skills - Microstation, PDMS, TIME
- Good knowledge of both Norwegian and English
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities