Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is working closely with a leading Mining Client in Perth, Western Australia to identify an Instrumentation Engineer with strong mining experience.
Minimum 6 month contract with potential for an extension, the successful candidate will be based in Perth and work collaboratively within a large project design team, and be involved in the instrumentation design for a high profile mining project in WA.
Your responsibilities in the role
- Work collaboratively within a multidiscipline project team
- Prepare specifications and datasheets for mining equipment
- Develop instrumentation requirements of P&ID’s
- Review 3D models and drawings
- Develop project specifications
- Review and integrate vendor documentation
- Adhere to the project schedule
- Electrical Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years mining industry experience
- Knowledge of electrical and instrumentation equipment for mining facilities
- Understanding of relevant Australian and International Standards
- Ability to problem-solve effectively
- Ability to travel to site if required
- Maintaining the highest levels of health and safety
- Promoting the company’s Values and Code of Conduct.