A new role has come available for a PMO Support Officer to join an exciting healthcare company in the Cambridge area. This is a new role in the Project Management team and will focus on assisting with multiple projects within a rapidly expanding business. This is a key position of responsibility and your success in this role will be central to the success of the company.
- Working alongside the Program Manager and with the Project Managers to ensure that all team activities run smoothly
- making sure project documentation is under control and anticipating and flagging project issues as early as possible to ensure effective communication between internal stakeholders
- Organise, attend and facilitate project meetings alongside the Program Manager, tracking actions and milestones, and ensuring all documentation is kept up to date.
- Provide consistent communications on project progress, resource requirement, finances, and risks
- Facilitating communication across departments and elevating project issues as appropriate.
- Supporting business development activities including formulation of technical bids and proposals.
- Previous experience of project administration
- A good knowledge of project management principles
- A high level of organisation skills, with proven experience of managing processes and great attention to details.
- Team oriented attitude with the ability to manage conflicting priorities.
Key words: Project Management, PMO, business change, process improvement, project administration,