Job DescriptionComputational Scientist - Biotech - Oxfordshire - 18 Month Contract
A new role has arisen for a an experienced Computational Scientist to join an exciting Biotechnology company in the Oxfordshire area. Do you have experience working with large scale scientific data and are interested in the opportunity to have an impact in a highly innovative environment?
- Development of computing systems for the capature and interpretation of cryo-EM data in the Structural Biology department
- Deployment of computational workflows and analysis of large scale scientific data
- Working with scientists to develop and optimize custom solutions for data analysis and processing
- Provide computational support for protein structural analysis
- A broad background in computational/data science or related discipline with at least three years experience working with large scientific data sets.
- Experience with large scale scientific data
- Use of High performance computing
- Strong familiarity with linux/bash or similar
- High Performance computing
- Pythava experon/C++/Jience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills