Job DescriptionLocation: Hampshire, UK
Duration: 12 months rolling
Requirements: EU Passport Holder / Right to Work in UK Only
Inspection, basic maintenance and testing of multimedia (air, water and solid) portable environmental monitoring equipment used in an oil complex including stack monitoring equipment, PID, FID analyzers, etc., maintaining inventory of spares for these equipment, record keeping of all related items managed by the environmental team. Environmental and regulatory technical support.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist Sr. Environment Engineer and Environment Engineers in their activities for routine environmental monitoring and environmental data collection.
• Any other environment related activities assigned by the Sr. Environment Engineer and/or Environment Engineer.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Candidates should have 10+ years’ experience with an oil and gas company in the SSHE and/or regulatory compliance field, preferably related to a construction or extractive industry, project or other international construction with environmental, regulatory, socioeconomic, and/or health aspects.
• Degree in Environmental or Natural Sciences, Natural Resource Management or with Technical, Science, Environmental Science, Technology (AS or BS) or related discipline, is preferred but not mandatory and technical field related to SSHE management
• Understand basic industry project construction principles and techniques (upstream petroleum industry preferred)
• Candidates should have good interpersonal skills, some supervisory/organizational talents, and proven ability to work in a positive team manner, hardworking attitude / commitment towards achieving project objective,
• Self-confidence to instruct contractors/project workers regarding regulatory compliance and Safety, Health Environment and Security (SHE&S) performance/ implementation requirements
• Fluent (at a technical level) in the predominant in-country language(s); familiarity with English is desirable
• Environmental, Regulatory, Safety, Health processes and Government Affairs/Regulatory Compliance and tool knowledge
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint for reporting; advanced user with Adobe for document management
-Manage Company Approvals Management and Regulatory Compliance system (Isometrix and Primavera software)
-Lead permitting interface with engineering and execution teams and EPC contractor
-Develop and steward Company Regulatory Compliance Plans, including permitting schedule -Lead permitting and compliance oversight of EPC contractor
-Manage third-party permitting and compliance consultants
-Lead Company and Project regulatory / compliance reporting
**EU Passport Holders or Right to Work in UK Essential**