Job DescriptionShift E&I Technician
NES Global Talent is currently recruiting for an E&I Maintenance Technician to join a site based team on a top tier COMAH Chemical Manufacturing facility in North Wales. As the number one manufacturer globally in their respective field, with numerous applications across various industry sectors, the site is experiencing a sustained period of investment, for which they are looking to identify driven and skilled maintenance staff. With an industry leading salary package and staff development plan, this is a fantastic opportunity for a time served indentured apprentice with practical experience in the relevant process manufacturing facility, ideally in a COMAH regulated environment.
You will be responsible for the maintenance of the electrical and instrument plant systems and equipment including electrical systems/equipment; safety trip/interlocks electronic; electrical and pneumatic instrumentation systems and safety trip/interlocks.
- The support to develop your own skills and progress your career as part of a global organisation
- The opportunity to work with teams of highly skilled technicians and specialist engineers
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Functional Safety lifecycle of Safety Instrumented Systems.
- Installation work, inspection, detailed and close/visual of Hazardous Area equipment in both Gas and Dust Zones.
- Testing and remedial work on Combustion Emission Monitoring Systems (CEMS) and measurement of particulates.
- Testing and remedial work on Waste Water instrumentation to MCerts for discharge to Water.
- Safety checks on electrical systems and calibration work on instrumentation systems for legislative regulations.
- To work on HV systems and protection/control methods
- To issue Permits to Work for specific areas
- To isolate electrical equipment and issue safety documentation
- To form and fabricate components and parts, using machine and hand tools, working from graphical, written or verbal directions
- Maintain a working understanding of all process equipment, systems and utilities, undertaking training where necessary in order to perform maintenance effectively.
- Analyse malfunctioning systems and/or equipment and recommend carry out corrective action.