Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and direct staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the mining space. Our client is a leading global EPC in the resources sector and has an exciting opportunity for an IT Project Manager based in Perth on a 12 month contract.
The IT Project Manager will be working within the Digitisation Team and you will be accountable for the timely and successful delivery of the Advanced Data Analytic solution. This role will work closely with business stakeholders, vendors and the broader Digitisation team to scope and determine business need, analytical and engineering approach and deliver strategic value use cases. This is a hands-on role that will be responsible for the procurement of a vendor partner to design, develop and deliver the Advanced Data Analytics solutions in line with specifications, budget and timeline.
Candidates applying for this opportunity must have experience with:
- Planning, procurement, development and delivery of an agreed set of related advanced analytics use cases
- Proactively managing risk and compliance with data, analytics strategy and handling policies
- Manage the development of data models, application of statistical concepts, visualisation and description of findings
- Drive project deliverables through coordination with all relevant stakeholders and project teams
- Management of vendor agreements and relationships
- Prepare and facilitate a number of workshops with key stakeholders
- Review project progress against plans and facilitate issue resolution
- Resolution of cross project issues and scheduling conflicts relating to the impact on deliverables
- Assist in the development and review of Project deliverables
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with all key stakeholders
- Timely and accurate reporting on progress, risks and issues
- Understand and follow OH&S procedures
- Program delivery or at least 6 years’ experience delivering complex IT projects (both agile and waterfall)
- Managing all aspects of the project management lifecycle from inception through to benefits realisation using agile and waterfall
- Projects and platforms relating to algorithm development and Artificial Intelligence
- Data mining, data analytics, data base structures, data visualisation and reporting
- Big data implementations desirable
Please note candidates must have existing Australian workers’ rights. Successful candidates will receive a call back within 2-3 business days from one of our consultants, if you do not receive a call please note that your details will be kept on file for future positions. Unfortunately due to high volumes of response we will only call successful candidates back as part of our process.