Key duties and responsibilities include
- Manages, oversees co-ordinates and delegates activities of the function covering: feasibility estimates, cost planning, contract procurement, tender documentation, tender evaluation, value engineering and commercial awareness, fee generation, dispute resolution and post contract management;
- Play an actual part in sector specialisms, technical excellence and the development of thought leadership and the development of best practices;
- Drives performance standards through expert communication and effective use of the performance management process with his team;
- Act as a supervisor for current graduates and work with them to achieving competences for the APC;
- Works on projects of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors and appropriate problem solving. Acts as an advisor to subordinates to resolve technical problems;
- Accountable for briefing the team on the project scope to ensure roles and responsibilities are understood;
- Manages the resources on project and within the team to drive maximum efficiencies;
- Manages projects effectively using APIC, Pinnacle/ePMP and other appropriate management systems/protocols;
- Be aware of and develop marketing opportunities and where appropriate bring to the attention of Directors and the Business Development Department, in order that they may assist in following up potential leads enabling the development of new business.
- Bachelor degree in Quantity Surveying, Construction, Engineering or a related field;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Several years of work experience in cost management in a construction project setting;
- To succeed you must be highly articulate, have a clear and analytical approach to problem solving and strong decision making abilities;
- You will need excellent communication and presentation skills. At times you may work directly with the end clients and a professional is necessary
· Ideally Degree Qualified in Quantity Surveying or similar qualifications.
Are you interested in this position or would you prefer to receive more information please apply or contact Sander Schuitman at +31708080147.