This is an opportunity to join an innovative, modern and successful business that is eating up UK market share in Electric Vehicles. With a technology focus they have created a culture of ideas, future thinking and innovation and have hired some of the UK’s best engineering minds.
They are looking to bring in even more talent with robotics expertise and reward them with an excellent culture, a chance to have and share ideas and a bright future in a rapidly growing industry.
- Develop, install, commission, program and maintain robots
- Be involved in the robot strategy and infrastructure for manufacturing electric vehicles
- Configure software for control systems
- Integrate robot technologies
- Work with 2D / 3D vision systems, sensors and motion detection
- Degree qualified in an engineering discipline
- Existing expertise in robot programming and application
- Creativity and an ideas challenging way of thinking
- Engaging others and communicating ideas and information
- Experience of electric vehicle manufacturing
Salary, benefits, working for a modern and exciting business.
EV, Electric vehicle, robot, robotics, applications, infrastructure, engineering, PLC, control systems, software, programming, programmer, installation, commissioning, manufacturing