Senior Land Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Land Analyst|
|Location:||Denver, United States|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Christensen|
|Job Published:||December 03, 2018 15:03|
The Land Analyst position will provide support to the DJ Basin.
• Minimum of 4 years experience in oil and gas, land, legal, real estate or other relevant experience required
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills – both written and oral
• Self-starter that is able to work with minimum supervision
• Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
• Ability to work under deadlines, sometimes on multiple projects
• Ability to handle confidential and proprietary company data and information
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and willing to learn other computer applications
• Assist in researching, analyzing, interpreting and preparing various land and real estate related documents and agreements.
• Prepare and furnish documents and communicate special provisions to departments such as drilling, operations, land, engineering and geology.
• Maintain various project status spreadsheets and reports.
• Prepare check requests and track payment status.
• Research mineral and/or surface ownership using online county clerk and recorder databases.
• Assist with the preparation, review and quality assurance of spatial data including asset and property maps using ArcGIS software and iMaps.
• Check and process new mineral and surface agreement purchase packets prior to input into land records system (Quorum). Research existing land records in Quorum.
• Assist with invoice approvals, review and tracking of contractor expenditures.
• Attend various asset team meetings.
• Provide other support to company and contract landmen as required.
• Coordinate corporate land specific initiatives to the field locations and provide support.
Minimum of high school diploma or GED required.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's