Job DescriptionSr Land Analyst – DJ Basin
The Land Analyst position will provide support to the DJ Basin.
• Minimum of 4 years experience in oil and gas, land, legal, real estate or other relevant experience required
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills – both written and oral
• Self-starter that is able to work with minimum supervision
• Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
• Ability to work under deadlines, sometimes on multiple projects
• Ability to handle confidential and proprietary company data and information
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and willing to learn other computer applications
• Assist in researching, analyzing, interpreting and preparing various land and real estate related documents and agreements.
• Prepare and furnish documents and communicate special provisions to departments such as drilling, operations, land, engineering and geology.
• Maintain various project status spreadsheets and reports.
• Prepare check requests and track payment status.
• Research mineral and/or surface ownership using online county clerk and recorder databases.
• Assist with the preparation, review and quality assurance of spatial data including asset and property maps using ArcGIS software and iMaps.
• Check and process new mineral and surface agreement purchase packets prior to input into land records system (Quorum). Research existing land records in Quorum.
• Assist with invoice approvals, review and tracking of contractor expenditures.
• Attend various asset team meetings.
• Provide other support to company and contract landmen as required.
• Coordinate corporate land specific initiatives to the field locations and provide support.
Minimum of high school diploma or GED required.