Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, is currently seeking a Planner/Scheduler in Lloydminster, AB. Local candidates would be preferred as no LOA is provided at this time.
This position will be reporting to the Maintenance and Reliability Manager and will be managing resource capacity and assigning resources to execute planned maintenance work in the Lloydminster area. The Scheduler must demonstrate strong maintenance scheduling knowledge and be proficient in the use of Graphical Work Order Scheduling software (GWOS). The position will require working with a multi-discipline execution team consisting of Maintenance trades, Planning, Operations and Engineers to review, prioritize and schedule maintenance activities. This role requires a highly professional and personable individual who demonstrates strong business judgment and has the ability to network, communicate, organize, and work in a busy environment with multiple stakeholders
• Lead weekly review meetings with Operations, Maintenance, Planning and Engineering to review and prioritize ongoing and upcoming planned work.
• Update the maintenance work schedule to reflect changing site conditions.
• Monitor the maintenance work schedule to identify critical paths and potential delays.
• Communicate the maintenance work schedule to Operations.
• Manage resource capacity and assign resources to execute planned and unplanned maintenance work.
• Participate in monthly cost review and annual budget development meetings.
• Support Maintenance Planning team as required
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
• Minimum of 5 years related maintenance scheduling industrial experience in oil and gas, maximum of 8-10 years of related experience.
• Demonstrate strong maintenance scheduling knowledge
• Proficient in the use of Graphical Work Order Scheduling software (GWOS) or Primavera work scheduling
• Good working knowledge and experience with SAP Plant Maintenance module is necessary
• Broad knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel and Word
• Class 5 license and clean drivers abstract.
• Knowledge and experience with safe work practices in oil and gas pipeline accompanied by a superior safety attitude
• 3M Facepiece Fit Test
• SCBA - Facepiece Fit, Practical
• Basic/Standard First Aid/CPRA/AED
• Fall Protection Training: 3 years
• Fire Extinguisher (must be live fire and using actual extinguisher)
• H2S Alive - Enform / Energy Safety Canada
• Industry Ground Disturbance 201 Standard – Supervisory (ABCGA Endorsed)
• Confined Space - Entry
• Detection and Control of Flammable Substances Certificate (aka Gas Detection)
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT CANDIDATES TO THE POSITION: DECEMBER 13th, 2018