|Job Title:||Electrical Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Malgorzata Stefan|
|Job Published:||December 03, 2018 23:40|
• Evaluate and comment on discipline engineering work performed both internally and by Contractors and sub-contractors to ensure that work is being executed in accordance with Company specifications, company standards, and regulatory requirements.
• Facilitates effective execution of discipline engineering and design routines that align with the team's goals, objectives, and procedures.
• Assures accurate and timely communication among the team and other company Functions on discipline engineering activities, progress, and issues.
• Demonstrate sound communication, facilitation, and interpersonal skills.
• Applies mathematical and engineering principles and methods to electrical system designs.
• Contributes to research efforts to develop a solution or a new product
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
• 10+ years of closely related professional experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related engineering specialty, or equivalent professional experience
• Advanced knowledge of discipline design standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria
• Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
•Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
• Read, write, and speak fluent English, especially as it applies to technical and business communications
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Louisiana, United States
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Competitive Hourly Rate
Electrical Project Engineer
Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia
Electrical Commissioning Engineer
Jīzān, Saudi Arabia