Project Inspection Coordinator
|Job Title:||Project Inspection Coordinator|
|Contact Name:||Peter Leeuwen|
|Job Published:||December 04, 2018 09:18|
The Project Inspections Coordinator will also:
- Review inspection documentation inputs
- Initiate inspection related communication with supplier and attend
- Source inspector and assign inspection.
- Evaluate candidates and supporting documentation of technically
competent field inspection personnel
- Prepare documentation for field inspection
- Ensure that all inspectors assigned to the inspection activities are fully
familiar with the requirements of the Project’s Procedures;
- Provide general review and comments to Suppliers’ I&TPs and Monitor
that I&TPs reach final approval
- Manage attendance of the Field Inspectors at Pre-Inspection meetings
- Manage the mobilization and supervise the inspection work of the Field
- Receive and review inspection reports from the Field Inspectors, ensuring
that Inspection Reports, Non-Conformance Reports, Inspection
- Release Notes and Outstanding Work Lists are issued to the Project.
- Review invoices from inspection agencies
Qualified candidates should possess a high school diploma with a two or four year Technical Degree preferred. Candidates should also have 5-8 years of technical inspection coordinator experience with onshore and offshore process and topside equipment.
SBM Offshore provides technical training: candidates are required to participate and will be placed depending on technical training level.
Candidates with any of the following certifications, past or current would be preferred but not mandatory CWI, ASNT, NACE, API, ASME, or ASQ.
International travel is required
Furthermore you are or you have:
• a self- starter who possesses good interpersonal and organizational skills;
• great Time Management skills;
• Leadership skills and proactive behavior;
• Flexible and adaptable to react to operational changes;
• Willingness to travel;
• Fluent in English (both written and verbally).
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's