Job DescriptionITC Systems Lead – 12 Month Contract – Iraq – 28 x 28 Rotation
ITC Systems Lead Essentials:- Experience of leading a team of up to 10, needs to have a solid technical background as the role will be very much hands on. Azure, Office 365, VMware, strong Microsoft. Experience of delivery a number of projects. Data centre operations & technologies.
ITC System Lead is responsible for the management of a team of IT Engineers that ensure the safe, secure & optimal delivery of our operational systems for the Server & Client estate.
ITC Systems Lead Key Accountabilities
- Deliver & manage operational services & toolset to agreed levels of service within ITC operational processes e.g. Incident, Change, Problem & Release Management
- Continually evolve ITC operational best practice in line with industry standards & trends
- Grow a continuous improvement culture within the Systems Team. Develop & manage a pipeline of continuous improvement initiatives
- Lead Systems Team engagements across wider ITC organisation & leadership to progress IT&C Operational Systems strategy
- Provide Systems technical expertise for IT&C project delivery & peer reviews acting as a SPA to provide Task coordination & scheduling.
- Grow, develop & implement IT&C Systems strategy & 3-year roadmap
- Develop & implement digital security best practice across the Client & Server estates
- Identify, own & remediate system risks within IT&C
- Manage related portions of IT&C DR plans, ensuring they are tested & updated as per agreed schedule
- Perform Contract Accountable Management (CAM) role for appropriate Systems contracts, supplier engagements & ongoing vendor relationship management
- Develop & manage excellent relationships with a very diverse group of stakeholders in the ITC department
- Actively promote a culture of HSSE awareness within the team & the wider organisation.
- Grow team capability through coaching & mentoring of local Iraqi staff.
ITC Systems Lead Desirable criteria & qualifications:- University degree in Information Technology or related equivalent work experience in Information Technology. Relevant Security & Microsoft Certifications. ITIL V3 Foundation
ITC Systems Lead Experience & job requirements:- A proven track record of managing teams & people. Demonstrable understanding of diverse, multicultural work environment (Middle East experience preferable). A proven track record in End user & compute administration, security, support & service delivery.
Good Operational skills, with a bias for action, & a good understanding of all IT technologies including :
In depth experience of Desktop/Server OS, Endpoint & security/vulnerability compliance, MS O365 Products & licensing, Hybrid solutions, O365 Security including End Point Security both fixed & mobile
Azure ADFS, Azure Information Protection, SSO & Multifactor Authentication, Bitlocker/encryption (MDOP), SCCM, SCSM, SCOM & monitoring technologies
Collaboration Technologies e.g. Skype, Teams HoloLens, surface & evolving technologies
Knowledge of data centre operations & technologies. Knowledge of network infrastructure components
Good communication skills (verbal & written). Good analytical skills. Proactive thinking – the ability to come up with options & solutions. Good attention to detail. Delivery focused. Willing to challenge & be challenged. Motivating, positive, energetic, helpful . Leads by example. Demonstrates strong customer empathy