Job DescriptionSenior Quality Engineer – Automotive Manufacturer – Oxfordshire – highly competitive salary + bonus, holidays, pension
A prestigious and globally recognised automotive brand is looking to increase its skill set by employing a Senior Quality Engineer at one of their UK plants.
The right person for this role will be an experienced Quality professional with working knowledge of problem solving techniques, injection moulding processes and the automotive industry. You need to be able to work in a demanding environment, show commitment and be willing to work hard.
- Undertake detailed problem solving using a variety of quality tools and techniques
- Support company Quality Manager in the management of TS/IATF16949 QMS
- Coordinate activities within customer management – regularly interfacing and dealing with issues
- Carry out regular planned audits of department
- Play a key role in continuous improvement activities helping to drive improvements across the department
- Must have experience working within a similar role
- Confident ability with various quality tools – 8D / PPAP / APQP / 5Y etc.
- Plastic injection moulding experience
- Internal trained auditor – TS/IATF16949
- Degree qualified
- Competitive salary
- Holidays + stats
Senior quality engineer, quality supervisor, quality engineer, injection moulding, QMS, TS, IATF, 16949, 8D, 5Y, 5WHY, Audit, Automotive, customer, problem solving
Location – Banbury