Front End Development Manager
|Job Title:||Front End Development Manager|
|Salary:||$500 - $550 per day, Benefits: Business Class Flights + 35% Uplift|
|Contact Name:||Hamza Mahmood|
|Job Published:||December 05, 2018 10:50|
In addition, the FEDM is expected to contribute to the maturation of the opportunity portfolio. Development and coaching of inexperienced Iraqi process engineers is part and parcel of this role to ensure sufficient knowledge transfer to our Iraqi counterparts and also to allow the joint venture organization to sustain its competitive operations in the future
• Minimum of 10 years of experience within the oil and gas industry (Operator Level) including experience in designing Greenfield and Brownfield (preferable) facilities.
• Previous engineering design / execution experience on a major project is preferred.
• Previous experience with overseeing EPC design houses.
• Previous leadership experience with the mind-set and capability to coordinate multiple opportunities and have an eye for the identification of potential issues/unknowns.
• Applied knowledge of international standards.
• An HSSE driven mind-set.
• Commercial awareness.
• Leadership and negotiating skills are essential to balance the conflicting priorities of the project team, and contractors.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Instrument Engineer - Front End
Global Business Development Manager
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Senior Learning and Development Lead