Job DescriptionSenior/Research Associate - Biotech - Cambridge - Permanent
An opportunity has become available for a Research Associate or Senior Research Associate to join the Drug Discovery team of a progressive Biotech in Cambridge. This laboratory based role will cover a wide range of molecular and cell biology techniques in a research environment and is a great opportunity for anyone looking to widen their experience and progress their career.
- Designing and carrying out lab based experiments as well as analysis of results and reporting in project and team meetings
- Performing various molecular biology, cell culture, cell based and biochemical assays
- Troubleshooting and optimisation of experiments
- Contribute to general laboratory maintenance
- BSc or MSc in Biological Sciences or related
- Hands on experience with mammalian cell culture and cell based assays such as proliferation, activation, cytotoxicity
- Operational knowledge of molecular biology techniques such as DNA manipulation, cloning, primer design, sequence alignment
- A fast learner who is motivated to develop their skills in a wide range of techniques
- Experience in T-cell culture and related assays, as well as an exposure to antibody therapeutics are desirable
If you feel you would be suitable please apply now, a member of the NES team will be in touch with all relevant applicants.