Job DescriptionSystem Engineer – Functional Safety – Germany – Permanent position – Excellent salary and package, working for a true market leader within automotive battery technology.
One of the World’s very best is looking for the very Functional Safety people.
This company offers innovation, new and ongoing projects that could have world changing impact and the interest and excitement of working for a growing, expanding and valuable business.
What will you be doing?
Taking complete control and responsibility for all functional safety aspects including standards, requirements and analysis, strategy and safety case reports. Ensure that systems and FuSa is delivered with excellence for Lithium-Ion battery systems including cell, module and pack.
Whats essential from you?
- Functional Safety experience
- Degree qualified within an engineering or scientific discipline
- Management tools experience
- Automotive power or battery experience
- Communication and flexibility to travel in Germany and work in different places
- A daily challenge to be more committed and successful than the competition - and the shared joy in our continuous successes
- A sympathetic, dynamic and highly qualified team with experts and pioneering spirit
- Flat hierarchies and the opportunity for entrepreneurial participation
- Professional, un-bureaucratic cooperation in international and cross-departmental teams
- Opportunities and challenges for your personal development in international contexts
- Very attractive compensation/remuneration
- Training development and Career advancement
- Transportation Benefits
- Accident insurance coverage
- Meal vouchers
Functional Safety, Systems Engineering, Lithium-Ion, Electric vehicle, battery manufacture, batteries, management tool Doors, integrity, FuSa, automotive, safety case reports
Location – Berlin initially, moving to another German location further into the project