|Job Title:||Contracts Analyst|
|Salary:||CAD26 - CAD29 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Malgorzata Stefan|
|Job Published:||December 10, 2018 17:34|
JOB TITLE: Contracts Analyst
Reporting to the Senior Manager - Exploration, Wells and Construction, the incumbent in this position will provide support to the Category Management department for contract administration requirements.
A future leader and bridge builder, the incumbent must possess particularly strong collaboration and forward thinking skills which enables the incumbent to respond proactively to changing dynamics among key stakeholders supporting the department with contract administration requirements, including but not limited to RFX creation, contract creation (documentation as well as system), contract input to CLM and Ariba (a SAP platform), SAP as well as reporting data into PREP (a Salesforce platform). The incumbent will be responsible for handling day to day contract maintenance and supplier dispute such as invoicing errors, and for ensuring/reporting out on the Category Specialists they are supporting on their compliance in all contractual responsibilities.
• Develop, coordinate, and manage the decision summary documentation and execution, ensuring appropriate sign-off from authorized management
• Provide business support for the sourcing tool, including creating and maintaining spreadsheet templates for sourcing, pricing, etc.
• Provide support with issuing and managing bid documents
• Create and maintain contracts in the contract management tools (SAP/Contract Lifecycle Management System)
• Support Category Advisors/Managers and Sr. Managers on governance practices to ensure that payments and changes to contracts and procurement agreements are applied, regularly administered, documented, and proactively communicated by all members in the commercial team
• Provide support necessary to the Category Advisors to ensure key elements of contracts administration are achieved via supplier performance management
• 1-2 years of procurement or contract management experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Business Administration or Supply Chain Management
• Strong proficiency with MS Office, especially MS Word and Excel
• Experience using SAP, CLM (Contract Lifecycle Management), Ariba, Salesforce, and/or IS Networld
• Experience with MS SharePoint
• Previous experience in the Oil & Gas industry
• Strong analytical, interpretive, organizational and problem-solving skills;
• Self-starter with a pro-active approach to problem identification and resolution
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent judgment, problem-solving and communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills within a multi-task environment
• Strong negotiating skills.
Thank you for your interest in this position. All qualified candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Contracts Engineer (FSO)
Drilling Contracts Engineer
Contracts Administrator III
San Ramon, United States
Contracts and Sourcing Specialist
La Porte, United States
Contracts Advisor - Drilling
Spring, United States