This position is an exciting opportunity for a CRA to work with a global CRO on a six month contract
This is an ideal role for any CRA looking to travel less and work with a high performing organisation
- Perform site selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits
- Work with sites to adapt, drive and track subject recruitment plans
- Provide monitoring visits and site management for a variety of protocols, sites and therapeutic areas
- Administer protocol and related study training to assigned sites and establish regular lines of communication
- Evaluate the quality and integrity of study site practices related to the proper conduct of the protocol and adherence to applicable regulations
- Manage the progress of assigned studies by tracking regulatory submissions and approvals, recruitment and enrolment, case report form (CRF) completion and submission, and data query generation and resolution.
- Create and maintain appropriate documentation regarding site management, monitoring visit findings and action plans
- Collaborate and liaise with study team members for project execution support as appropriate.
- Bachelor's degree in a health care or other scientific discipline
- Minimum of 18 months on site monitoring experience
- Extensive knowledge of Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines
- Strong therapeutic and protocol knowledge, oncology highly regarded
Please just apply to hear more information!