Giving you hands on exposure to one of the UK’s largest highways project, a leader in the manufacture of Building Materials is looking for a Weighbridge Co-ordinator to join their team in the Cambridgeshire area.
You would be working for a business that prides themselves on their world class production and engineering along with their dedicated employee development.
Responsibilities of the Weighbridge Co-ordinator
- Operation of the weighbridge system
- Co-ordinating the logistics of the tipper fleet
- Placing inbound aggregate stock orders
- Liaising with customers
- Overseeing inbound deliveries
- Site inductions
- Weighbridge operation
- Customer facing
- Health & Safety
- CSCS card – desirable
- Day work, Monday to Friday
Key Skills Weighbridge, operations, coordination, asphalt, concrete, building materials, CSCS, HSE