You must be able to work independently and use own initiative although assistance will always be available when required. Work involves Capital upgrade and modification to existing plant.
- Manage and develop projects administration and documentation systems e.g. design issue - Site Instructions, procurement and progressing materials, reservations database, TQ tracking, progress reporting, works support database and the drawing management system.
- Manage Projects and Contracts financial processes including limit order management, invoice approval, variance and financial reporting.
- Manage Contracts databases to track and manage processes such as HSE pre-qualification, financial D&B’s, service reporting, and cost analysis.
- Ensure actions from the Contracts databases are highlighted to owners, and provide support to enable completion. Track and report on completion status of actions.
- Manage nominated engineering support services e.g. van maintenance and servicing, site licenses, contractor insurances, monthly CE MOPS, ensuring reliability and compliance, highlighting issues to Contract Manager as required.
Manage project journals and design hours database. Manage allocation of design hours to job numbers.
- Continually develop systems to optimise control and efficiency and maximise visibility of site contract and projects activities.
Project Contract Clerk, Project Admin, Project Clerk, Contracts Clerk, Contracts Admin, Project Control, Project Service.