|Job Title:||Operation Manager|
|Contact Name:||Nofry Satryanti|
|Job Published:||December 12, 2018 08:09|
The Operation Manager is responsible for the Operations and financial results for a Country. Has General Managerial responsibility for one or more drilling rigs. Service quality, client relation, planning and safety are key priorities. Having field experience in drilling campaign or wellhead installation project/campaign
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
• Personally drive QHSE Management.
• Participates in QHSE activities during each Rig visits.
• Completes formal training as described by training Matrixes.
• Act as a mentor and leader
• Review and analyze Services quality appraisals.
• Consistently in contact with client and subcontractors.
• Conduct regular field visits.
• Support Rig Superintendents and Rig Managers.
• Review technical and operation problems.
• Is aware of most recent marketing information’s and communicates this to upper Management.
• Support annual budget and ensure the Rig has the right equipment’s to perform activities as a tiers one drilling contractor.
• Ensure that Company and Country objectives are clearly defined and communicated to his team.
• Personally follow-up the progress of Rig Engineer and Rig Technician trainees.
Previous Experience and Competencies:
• Has accumulated 10 years’ experience in Rig operations onshore and/or offshore.
• Shall have accumulated 3 years’ experience as Rig Superintendent.
• Must be able to understand the “multi-disciplinary” aspect of conducting Business and be familiar with all the Management disciplines: Technical Support, Procurement, Financial, Personnel and Marketing management.
• Must have good communication skills.
• Has attained a proficiency level for the position based on the Competency Catalog.
• Learns quickly and adapts to new problems and situations
• Is a relentless and versatile learner
• Pursues everything with energy, drive and a need to finish
• Uses logic to solve problems with effective solutions
• Is personally committed to continuous improvement
• Listens and is able to communicate effectively with managers, peers, clients and sub-contractors.
National Indonesian candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Midland, United States
$180000 per annum
Fort Worth, United States
Business Development Manager
Houston, United States
$150000 per annum
Business Systems Manager
£45000 - £55000 per annum
Construction Manager - Greenfield.
$950 per day, Benefits: 35% Uplift + Business class flights + Accommodation + Food + Laundry