Risk Based Integrity Engineer
|Job Title:||Risk Based Integrity Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Sim|
|Job Published:||December 12, 2018 14:38|
The shift will be 5 days on/ 2 days off (Mon-Fri) 8 hours per day, regular day hours with some travel required.
The individuals MUST be local to the Lloydminster area as no LOA or camp is available.
This position supports the development, implementation and sustainment of the Risk Based Integrity Management (RBIM) Program for pressure equipment, piping, storage tanks and fired heaters. This includes providing technical support and coordination to all parties involved in the program as well as developing and implementing processes and procedures.
• Support the implementation and sustainment of the RBIM Program for prioritizing maintenance and inspection activities that meets or exceeds provincial and federal regulatory requirements
• Coordinate operations, maintenance, engineering and inspection personnel to optimize existing asset reliability by providing technical and RBIM program support through training and process development
• Support RBIM Program sustainment activities including risk assessments and inspection planning
• Assist in the continuous improvement of the RBIM Program, procedures and processes
• Participate in industry networks to ensure industry recommended integrity and reliability practices are explored and considered for adoption in the RBIM Program.
• Degree in Materials or Mechanical Engineering
• Eligible for Professional Engineering membership with APEGA or equivalent provincial jurisdiction.
• Firm's APEGA registration needed or equivalent provincial jurisdiction.
• Minimum of 10 years working in the inspection, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of pressure equipment, piping, tanks, and fired heaters, primary focus is piping.
• Minimum of 5 years working in the field of Risk Based Integrity Management
• Minimum of 10 years working experience in the areas of inspection/reliability, risk assessments and risk-based inspections, condition assessment, root cause analysis, failure investigation, corrosion control and mitigation for oil and gas operators or petrochemical industries
• Working knowledge of API Recommended Practice API 510, API 570, API 571, API 580, API 581, API 650, API 653, and API 579.
• Working knowledge of ABSA documents AB-505 and AB-506
• Project Management Professional designation
• Minimum of 5 years working in the field of fitness of service assessments for pressure equipment, piping and tanks.
• Knowledge of materials of construction, selection, limitation, use and welding problems associated with different materials.
• Thorough knowledge of Risk based inspection tools, Lloyd’s Register Capstone – RBMI software
Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Maintenance & Integrity Engineer (Electrical/Instrumentation)
Well Integrity Engineering Specialist
Houston, United States
Long Beach, United States
$110000 per annum
€45000 per annum