Key Accountabilities/Major Duties
List the primary accountabilities and major duties of the position – sometimes positions have varying tasks that may be driven by monthly deadlines, specific projects or annual tasks – outline those tasks too…
- Create and maintain Account Plans for identified customers and targets and regularly produce progress reports on same
- Create and maintain Sales Plans by drilling basin.
- Leadership role in the execution of a world class customer experience program
- Promote sales excellence throughout organization through application of established processes and championing a defined sales training curriculum
- Ensure all designated potential clients are kept informed of our products and performance.
- Provide quotes for sales and rental and negotiate contracts.
- Create sales and marketing material that quantifies product value statement.
- Promote the company and products through industry events, social media and networking.
- Keep track of competitor and client activity and report results on designated schedule.
- Keep up to date with drilling trends and emerging basins to see potential markets for current technology portfolio and opportunities for future technology development.
Qualifications and Skills
This position requires both product knowledge and a comprehensive list of customer contacts (operators and service providers). It also is beneficial to have a good understanding of drilling and directional drilling as well as some basic geology knowledge and experience. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Other Qualifications include:
- Proven team player
- Excellent people skills
- Strong communications skills (verbal and written)
- Advanced negotiation capabilities
- Effective presentation skills
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Efficient use of MS Office and ability to learn new software
Must be available to travel and spend time away from home. It is beneficial for this position to be willing to participate in industry technical and social events like golf, sporting clays and fishing tournaments with clients.
This position requires the ability to lift, carry and assemble the EvoOne tool for demos and at times, to transport the equipment by ground transportation.