The shift will be 5 days on/ 2 days off (Mon-Fri) 8 hours per day, regular day hours.
The individuals MUST be local to the Edmonton area as no LOA or camp is available.
- Conduct pipeline integrity assessment and analysis for pipeline integrity threat management programs including Corrosion, Crack, Deformation Threat Management and Threat Integration.
- Conduct and support data analyses supporting of the integrity programs, including analysis of in-line inspection and NDE field results.
- Implement integrity management processes.
- Lead data integration and records management activities relating to core functions.
- Conduct validation and quality assurance of in-line inspection tools and integrity programs.
- Ensure the continued compliance of integrity management processes with US and Canadian regulations, standards and best practices. Participate in regulatory audits as required.
- Lead decision records and technical reports deliverables.
- Support focus projects related to assigned lines such as DPR removal, audits, failure investigation, engineering assessments, etc.
- Provide a weekly status report summarizing assigned lines and programs activities.
- Support On-Call duty manager service.
- Seek, propose, and execute enhancements/updates to integrity management processes.
- Support Pipeline Integrity Engineering as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in process engineering or related field to pipelines and integrity.
- Registration as an Engineer in Canada; eligible for registration with APEGA in Alberta.
- Minimum of 6 years of engineering experience.
- Drive disciplined analysis through utilizing computer software, excel spreadsheets and data analysis tools necessary to conduct detailed data analyses.
- Strong data analysis or statistic skills is an asset
- Embrace change through support of senior staff as assigned.
- Communicate effectively with excellent presentation and technical writing skills.
- Well organized.
- Pipeline, pumps and hydraulics experience is an asset
Only Qualified candidates will be contacted.