- The role of Field Service Specialist is to provide after sale service at site.
- The Field Service Specialist is responsible to carry out service onshore and offshore and determine best solution during service.
- The Field Service Specialist is also expected to raise FPR where deem necessary.
Included in the roles and responsibilities of the Field Service Specialist are:
- Responsible to carry out installation & service on-shore/offshore on Surface Wellhead and Christmas Tree in Asia Pacific Region.
- Responsible to raise Field Performance Report for any nonconformance found on equipment or services.
- Ensure task performed are in accordance with safe working practices and safety management system of both client and company.
- Conduct toolbox talks prior to and during installation & maintenance operations.
- Report all HSE issues to Management immediately, and ensure accurate information is gathered on location to support any investigation.
- Job completion reports are submitted in a timely fashion.
- Maintain good interpersonal and Customer relationship at all times.
FOR INDONESIAN NATIONALITY ONLY