The shift will be 5 days on/ 2 days off (Mon-Fri) 8 hours per day, regular day hours with some travel required.
The individuals MUST be local to the Edmonton area as no LOA or camp is available.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages requisitions for materials and establishes sequential delivery dates to departments, according to job order priorities and material availability.
- Examines material delivered to production departments to verify conformance to specifications.
- Arranges transfer of materials to meet delivery schedules and ensures accurate record-keeping.
- Computes amount of material required to complete job orders, applying knowledge of industry processes.
- Oversees and ensures the compilation and maintenance manual or computerized records, such as material inventory, delivery, shipping and storage reports, and status and location of materials.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 20+ years of closely related professional experience preferably in materials management
- Bachelors’ or Master’s degree required
- General knowledge of industry equipment and materials with ability to positively identify components.
- Extensive knowledge of SAP material catalogs and search tools
- Extensive knowledge of how and where materials are used in the plant
- Work experience in Oil and Gas industry
- Advanced time management skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Advanced written and oral communications skills