- Conduct and facilitate equipment and system analysis using Reliability-Centered Maintenance RCM analysis methodology
- Co-develop (with manager) unit, system and equipment criticalities and efficiently schedule Reliability Reviews using RCM methodology for the production assets.
- Define and schedule review teams for RCM analysis
- Conduct detailed analysis to determine Failure Modes Root Causes and formulate preventative solutions with the review team
- Work with appropriate functions (Maintenance. Engineering, Operations) to determine resources and cost requirements to implement solutions
- Prepare risk analysis to identify business justified maintenance strategy for units or system analyzed
- Participate in mechanical availability enhancement gap reviews to align Asset Care Strategies
- Assist Maintenance Planning in translating Asset Maintenance strategies into CMMS , development of PM Maintenance plans and Asset hierarchy build
- Implement maintenance strategies to meet or exceed pre-established risk and cost efficiency targets
- Develop methodology to measure the maintenance Strategy implementation and compliance. Provide quarterly Maintenance Strategy effectiveness Status
- Develop schedule and Provide RCM user-Level, Facilitator and Administrator level Training for the review teams
- Establish fully functional and sustainable time based / trigger based RCM living program for the responsibility area
- Analyze Life Cycle Cost (LCC) studies of the assets and recommend equipment right offs / upgrades for MTBF gains
- Ensure the business processes and work activities, relevant to position, are executed in compliance with SASREF policy, procedures and best practice to achieve the business objectives in a safe, efficient and cost effective manner.
Workplace (WPS) and Process (PSM) Safety:
- Ensure that measures to protect personal safety and well-being are always in place and that personal actions do not jeopardize the safety and well-being of others.
- Adhere strictly to all IOWs, Safe Operating Procedures, and Safe Work Instructions - thus preventing potential WPS and PSM incidents at all times.
- Always comply with the Sasref HSE Policy, the 5 Safety Principles and 12 Golden Safety Rules.
- No personal injury or injury to a third party.
- No WPS or PSM incident caused.