- Support in the development, monitoring, implementation and revising the plant mechanical equipment maintenance strategies and provide technical advice where required to ensure and enhance the integrity and reliability of mechanical equipment.
- Provide technical advice and support on mechanical static equipment issues to ensure integrity and reliability of the plant assets
- Review TSRMs and provide mechanical technical assistance to identify Bad Actors, analyse the problems/issues and provide recommendations to ensure and enhance asset reliability.
- Provide SD/TA scope of work for mechanical support discipline to ensure and enhance availability and integrity of plant and equipment.
- Provide support and technical assistance to relevant areas and keep the Engineering Technical Services Manager updated
- Monitor implementation and review input into plans to ensure equipment integrity and reliability
- Plan and execute TA scope of work to ensure safe and reliable operation of the plant
- Provide technical authority approval for the design changes.
- Develop and keep up the custody of the assigned Static Master Plan
- Conduct quality check audits for maintenance and mechanical activities to ensure the work quality is maintained and hence the plants integrity and reliability
- Review and update the Plant Integrity assurance manual with the latest designated area data and process changes to ensure the plant integrity is maintained.
- Ensure the business processes and work activities, relevant to position, are executed in compliance with SASREF policy, procedures and best practice to achieve the business objectives in a safe, efficient and cost effective manner.
- Lead, motivate, develop and assess the assigned team to achieve business objectives and grow capability.
Workplace (WPS) and Process (PSM) Safety:
- Ensure that measures to protect personal safety and well-being are always in place and that personal actions do not jeopardize the safety and well-being of others.
- Adhere strictly to all IOWs, Safe Operating Procedures, and Safe Work Instructions - thus preventing potential WPS and PSM incidents at all times.
- Always comply with the Sasref HSE Policy, the 5 Safety Principles and 12 Golden Safety Rules.
- No personal injury or injury to a third party.
- No WPS or PSM incident caused.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years’ relevant experience
Engineering Standard Practice & Safety in Design.
Fault finding and Diagnosis Techniques.
Rotating and Static Equipment Mechanical Engineering
Process Safety Management