You will be part of the service team in Europe representing the Netherlands and will closely work together with 12 other colleagues in Europe. A company car will be given by our client.
The Field Service Engineer will work closely with the Measurement & Sensing Field Service Manager to deliver MS field installations and applications across the Measurement & Sensing product lines for Flow, Gas & Moisture in the Netherlands, and Europe. Although this role is based in the Netherlands, Europe and Global international travel may be required. Travelling will be up to 75% in The Netherlands and Europe for 4-5 days per week, weekend at home.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma/GED with strong experience in a field service or maintenance position). Electronic is a must.
- Experience in undertaking field service applications covering Flow, Gas & Moisture product lines
- Demonstrated experience in driving FGM applications and services excellence
- Demonstrated experience in working in a Customer Focused Environment
- Demonstrated experience in managing all Stakeholders (internal and external). Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated experience working in a team-focused environment
- Demonstrated success in driving process improvement across the services and applications business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including formal
- Excellent analytical skills
- Desired Characteristics :
- Offshore certified & Vantage Card holder
- Master’s Degree in engineering / scientific discipline
Essential Responsibilities :
- In this role you will be responsible for customer-based field service applications, service excellence and the successful execution of all projects to program, budget, quality and customer satisfaction;
- Responsible for delivering field service applications and services excellence, to include product installation, validation, repair and maintenance applications, across Measurement & Sensing for Flow, Gas & Moisture product lines. To be customer facing and focused on cradle to grave project ownership and delivery; To work with in-house service functions to deliver projects;
- To deliver MS services projects in a timely and cost-efficient way and in accordance with agreed customer specifications and requirements, budgets, program and to our client's quality standards;
- To ensure that services delivery is in accordance with appropriate specifications, standards and best practices to demonstrate product knowledge and expertise and to achieve the highest level of service quality to our customers;
- To prepare quotes, scope of works and deliverables in support of sales bids and proposals;
- Plan, program and schedule applications and services activities in line with customer expectations with clear and professional communications throughout;
- Manage service activities and deliver to required timeframes and scope and assess performance. Review working practices to develop a more efficient and cost effective way of working. Identify and implement continuous improvement projects and initiatives to increase productivity to reduce costs;
- Through the execution of field service applications, identify Variable Cost Productivity (VCP) initiatives and projects that will improve efficiency, increase productivity, reduce costs and increase profitability;
- Work with sales teams to identify product and service opportunities across the MS product range and to drive profitable growth;
- Work with the engineering and technology teams to develop product and service applications excellence to support aftermarket product sales, installations and to meet the expectations of our customers;
- Identify new business and service applications opportunities through service execution across market sectors including Oil & Gas, Chemical, Water and Pharmaceutical Industries;
- Ensure Safety Policy adherence and ensure services are conducted in compliance with all HSE applicable regulations and employee and customer safety practices;
- Ensure all operations are carried out in accordance with compliance policies and standard working practices.
Are you interested, available, become available or simply interested in a career switch? Please don't hesitate to apply directly or contact Sander Schuitman at +31708080147 or +31651496989 for more information.